There are several ways to speed up the write speed of MySQL.
In this issue, we would like to identify how many methods are available and the work involved.
Speed up the write speed of MySQL
Identify bottlenecks that are slowing you down. To do so, obtain logs. Establish improvement methods. Implement them.
I'll try to identify them in order of effectiveness.
- Change DB
- Using Amazon Aurora
- Use in-memory DB
- Increase storage performance (IOPS)
- Storage type and IOPS performance
- Increase server specs
- CPU, memory (if bottleneck. Monitoring is required.)
- Rewriting SQL
- How to monitor SQL bottlenecks
- Tuning MySQL parameters
- How to monitor
- Potential bottlenecks, index
Testing tools to be used
Items to be checked
Environment before/after item change
Application change work